Before accepting any offers, it’s quite better that you consult your doctor first and then move ahead. This is particularly true in case if you are in the hospital and recovering from injuries. Accepting the settlement offer at the early stage of the process is not recommended because the future and its expenses are unpredictable as you progress in the recovery process from injuries.
Now, you could even reject the settlement offer. Then a lawsuit case could be filed in court.
- Discovery – At this particular point, the appointed judge would thoroughly review the merits of your case and would look at evidence and facts produced, including police reports, witness accounts of the accident, pictures and statements given by experts, and doctor’s reports.
- Mediation/Arbitration – The counsel might try to resolve the dispute prior to your case reaching court. The judge would try to get both the other party as well as you to get into a fair settlement that is acceptable to both.
- Trial – After all attempts toward getting both parties to come to a cordial resolution fail, then the case would go to trial to heard by the judge and in some cases, a jury. The jury and judge will carefully listen to both parties and decide on whether to award injuries and if so, how much must be awarded.
- Appeal – In case, if the results of the case trial are not satisfactory to any one party, (that is if there are any claims that the case was judged unfairly) that party might file a re-appeal.
- Settlement – If the appeal is decided upon and that too in your favor, then the process of settlement can begin.
If you are the only one earning a living at home and have a number of dependents, it becomes quite difficult to manage all of the expenses and basic necessities of your home and children. So, in order to overcome all these issues, it’s better to agree for the settlement amount only if you feel that compensation amount is acceptable for your situation.
911lawsuitloans.com is aimed towards helping the people who have gotten stuck in such problems. They can ease their way out of the problem without any kind of tension. The lawsuit funding amount provided by 911lawsuitloans.com helps the victim to overcome the situation. After verification process, if the team of 911lawsuitloans.com feels that you are eligible for funding, they will provide you the amount within 24 hours. On our website take a deep look into our FAQ section to gain a better understanding of lawsuit funding. For further information, you can call us, we are available 24/7. With lawsuit funding you can have lots of financial benefits. It assists you with the needed financial aid while your lawsuit case is not yet settled or still being discussed at court. Make use of this amazing facility to have all the benefits and hire a talented lawyer to win the case.
Call Us Today 866-WE-FUND-U / 866.933.8638
About the author
Michael Smith is the Customer Experience Director at 911 Lawsuit Loans LLC and is responsible for client relations throughout the funding.
Author: Mike Smith