Mentioned below are some questions that help to prove your liability:
- Does the owner of the property regularly maintain the property? Are there any sort of records for regular maintenance of the property? Does the owner of the property have someone assigned to maintaining the property?
- For how long has the owner of the building or the employees known about dangerous places in the building that are very much responsible for accidents?
- Is there any specific reason for placing a certain object in a precise place? If necessary, are there any other alternative methods to placing the objects? Is there any way to place the objects in a safer place so that it doesn’t harm the public?
- If the object is placed in a specific place due to a certain reason but now that reason doesn’t exist anymore, shouldn’t that object be removed or it could have been removed?
- Was the lighting of the place dull or was it malfunctioning when the incident happened?
As we all know, lawsuits that provide claim for accidents and slip and falls are quite hard, complicated and time consuming as well. At those times you may need financial funding and support until you recover from injuries and while you are waiting for your lawsuit to be settled. There are a number of pre-settlement funding companies that are ready to help at all times of need.
Lawsuit case funding is a quite necessary option and is offered to a wide range of people who are very much in need of funding but do not want to settle for a lesser amount than your case deserves. If the deserved settlement funding is not provided by the insurance company, then your attorney can file suit against the opposite party. Getting your case solved in the court is not an easy task, it requires a lot of time and patience. So it’s you who needs to decide whether to settle by taking the offered amount or wait until your lawsuit case gets settled to receive the proper amount of compensation for your injuries and sufferings.
911 Lawsuit Loans will help you to get the pre-settlement funding amount that you need. We have designed our process of releasing funds to the necessary ones as quickly as possible. All that we need to do is, consult your attorney and decide whether you are eligible for funding or not. Another important factor to remember is lawsuit funding is not a loan. The process of lawsuit funding is completely based on your case not on your employment status, personal records or credit score.
In addition to slips and falls, we provide funding for motor vehicle accidents, defective products, accidents at the construction place, medical malpractice and more. You can contact us 24/7 and our lawsuit funding specialists will provide you with the best possible service.
Call Us Today 866-WE-FUND-U / 866.933.8638
About the author
Michael Smith is the Customer Experience Director at 911 Lawsuit Loans LLC and is responsible for client relations throughout the funding.
Author: Mike Smith