If you have been injured due to a car accident, make sure you get a reliable and talented lawyer. Your lawyer will seek to build a strong case and will work hard to get the compensation in which you truly deserve. Your attorney will gather essential information and evidence to show that the other party is responsible for your damages and personal injuries.
Some vital information that needs to be collected includes;
- Police reports
- Photos of the cars as well as the scene of the accident
- Statements from witnesses
- Traffic rules- This could be utilized as the strong basis or proof that the other car was speeding, driving under the influence, disregarding traffic laws, driving while intoxicated, tailgating, or any such other traffic violation.
- The doctor’s report regarding your condition following the incident as well as the level of medication which you would require to recover from the injuries caused due to accident
Significant things to remember
- Don’t get into the settlement with the liable party without consulting an attorney. The other party will try to settle for a smaller amount.
- Do not agree to sign anything for the liable party without asking your attorney about it first.
- Know your rights well. Be aware of the facts on how personal injury liability car insurance can work.
- Have reasonable expectations. Remember a minor car accident might not yield you with a seven-digit compensation settlement. Also, an accident must not be utilized as the reason not to go back to work, if you are capable to go.
Your lawsuit, as well as lawsuit funding lawsuits that cover car accidents may take an extended amount of time to settle. It could take several months or even years. While you are waiting, you might need to pay for medical bills, rehabilitation and therapy, as well as other monthly bills. In some cases, if your injuries are severe enough, then you might lose some of your wages, or sometimes you might even lose your job. How would you and your family survive while the case is being argued and ultimately settled?
911 Lawsuit Loans might aid in getting you the lawsuit funding which you need so that you need do not have to make the tough decision of hurdling into a quick settlement simply to get by. We would look into your injury case to evaluate if you are eligible for getting pre-settlement funding. If you are eligible, we can get you the desirable money within 24 hours.
What we are talking about is called as lawsuit settlement funding. Keep in mind, this is neither a cash advance nor a lawsuit loan. This is actually a funding which is offered based on the merits of your injury case. The amount (which could be paid as lump sum or in the form of monthly disbursements) would help you continue with your day-to-day life even while your case is being settled.
911 Lawsuit Loans offers lawsuit funding for cases like accidents caused due to a distracted or drunk driver, accidents that are caused by a defective car, and accidents involving motorcycles, trucks or commercial vehicles. We also assist you if you are hurt as a pedestrian.
If you have been a victim of car accident, and if you desire to benefit from this amazing lawsuit funding facility, then we are here to facilitate you. Give us a call and our lawsuit funding experts will help you.
Call Us Today 866-WE-FUND-U / 866.933.8638
About the author
Michael Smith is the Customer Experience Director at 911 Lawsuit Loans LLC and is responsible for client relations throughout the funding.
Author: Mike Smith